Smog Check Program
Information and resources for Smog Check stations, inspectors, and repair technicians
- Smog Check Manual – 2017 – Procedures for performing Smog Check inspections, station equipment requirements, and other inspection information.
- Smog Check Reference Guide – General Smog Check Program information, including repair and retest procedures, BAR Referee services, State of California Engine Change Guidelines, and other reference materials.
- On-Board Diagnostic Test Reference – A summary of pass/fail standards for the OBD test portion of a Smog Check inspection and instructions for inspecting vehicles with known OBD test difficulties.
- STAR Program - Program resources and information, including eligibility and application requirements and STAR Report Card information.
Aftermarket, Performance, and Add-On Parts
- Air Resources Board's Aftermarket, Performance, and Add-On Parts Webpage
- Performance and Add-On Parts - Executive Order Lookup