Visit Our New Website
Earlier this year, the Bureau of Automotive Repair (BAR) released a new and improved website at www.bar.ca.gov. The new site features an enhanced design focused on improving the user experience by simplifying and highlighting the most popular BAR online services and information. Other subtle yet important design changes are aligned to website best practices and are being implemented to improve website performance and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Some of the new features on the site include:
- An enhanced mobile-friendly design – Search information on the go from the convenience of a mobile device.
- New homepage features – Find important updates and short-cuts to commonly used pages in the Latest News and Quick Links sections.
- An all-new Online Services tab – Access BAR services such as Online License Renewal and the STAR Report Card in one convenient location.
- A Meeting and Events page – View information on upcoming BAR meetings and add events to your personal calendar.
- An Enforcement Actions search page – Use our comprehensive data center designed to improve transparency and improve access to enforcement action information.
- A new CAP repair filter on the Auto Shop Locator – Select the new CAP repair filter to find easily locate CAP stations.
BAR will continue to assess its online content and add new features and enhancements in an effort to innovate and improve the user experience for our stakeholders. To receive future announcements and updates, subscribe to our email list.